Sunday, January 23, 2011

eat.shop.relax ♥ PART TWO!

Hai! How's ur day weekend?
Well, mine is AWESOME!
So~ this is to celebrate our freedom. Together with Wiha, my partner for shopping! :)
We started our trip at 1pm.
We were planned to watch movie and go for foot reflexology.



But.. everything changed!
We went to ChinaTown, buy some bags!
Ooh! I bought 3 bags. LONGCHAMP! XD

And we decided had our lunch @food paradise.


After finished our lunch, we get ready to go to SUMMIT.
And we wait for the cab.






FYI, here I am.. at Summit. Not much. An old shopping mall.
Going there, wasting my time! I wont ever go there again.
I just go to the washroom. And have some snaps!



So we changed plan (AGAIN) to 1utama. The biggest shopping mall in KL. I guess so.
We were so hungry that time. Before start our shopping, we decide to have a meals.
At Milanno Pizza.

Carbonara for Wiha.
Beef bolognaisr for Me.
Truly bologNICE!
 And the pizza for both of us.
 And this is the most joyful part for the day!
The Garden Cafe.
GOD! I love the place. The food. The music. The decoration. And the ambience of the cafe.
REALLY!
Guess what!? They played most of my favorite songs.
Canon in D.
Kiss the rain.
Song from secret garden.




Food are nice. Well, I must come to this cafe some day with Yung~
It's a MUST!! HAHA!
 See? The place is so lovely.
With the white piano. Ah! How sweet! :D






After all, the most important thing is not the place u visit. But the people whom u go with.
Ah! Tomorrow I'll be going back to hometown. HAPPY TO THE MAX!
Cuz there'll b more MUCH FUN waiting there.
Okay! Gotta go. PACKING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment