Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Bash!

Well, I worked on 31st December and even 1st January.
I thought everything would be worst.
But then I found out, everything is still fun when it's all about togetherness.


So, after work, me and Wiha go back home.
And go to A-7-11
*read: Yung's unit! But he dint join ur party! :(
We cook spaghetti (OKAY! I admit! I only cut the beef into pieces! Cuz I really cant cook.)
Well, Richard took the biggest PART in cooking.
He cook the sauce and the noodles.






Me and Wiha help him to cut the beef into pieces.


And sure we all help each other. LOL~
Here's the spaghetti. Well, it might not so special. But it's not an ordinary spaghetti which we can find outside.
Because we add a secret recipe inside. LOVE! :)


Wiha.
Diana.
Richard (The CHEF)
Marisa.
Joe.
Mario.
and ME.


For what has passed, let it go.
For that's coming, let it be.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment