Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All one

They say "You become what you read" I think that's true. Since I started working for VOICE+, I read a lot about humanity, be more concerned about the situation that happening, not to mention how I am so inspired to make a change. We probably can't take back what has been lost, such as global warming. Instead preventing it from getting worse.

Flood has been a serious issue in Jakarta these days. 5 hours jam is not something surprising on these rainy days. Another thing is racist has been a trending topic lately. I don't know, what are those people thinking. Somehow, even our descent was born chinese, we remain citizens of Indonesia.

Despite that all, I believe there are lot of people out there working to solve this shit.
"Never lose faith in humanity"

No comments:

Post a Comment