Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Holly Day

Im home.
I was so happy being home. Be with my family. A house dat i miss for so long.
Hm~
Dunno why.. im nw missing my girls.
They r second family to me..
Huff~
Weird.. hahaha.. XD~


When im home, i cant sleep late like wadd i done in KL..
When im home, i cant chit n chat all the day..
When im home, i have to help my mom..
When im home, i miss my girls.. ><~


But....


When im home, i used to gathering with my family..
When im home, i can read all my novels everytime..
When im home, i have no worry about assignment.. (hahaha.. =D)
When im home, i can play piano as well


After all, i'll njoy my one month holiday.
Meet some old friends..
Shopping with mom..
Playing with my sist..
And of course, eat all the tasty food..
=)


happy holiday.....

1 comment: