Monday, April 5, 2010

Love today


Well, this is my activities on SUNDAY.

hang out with my besties.

Wiha, Christine and Stephanie.


walk walk walk...

talk talk talk...

n SHOP!!!

This is me..

xD



hm~~ my name is Lilyana...

akaka~~

most of my friends knw me as Evenhart_cLOVEr

=D



I luv tiz pic so MUCH...

looks weird but cute..

LOL

xP
Ooh~

the left one is Stephanie.

She is the one who take these pics.

dat's why she just got some pics.

(next time, u hv to act more,steph!)

Hohohoh~~

Same age with me, but taller than me.












These pics are all in front of our apartment.


While we were waiting for taxi..











Narcissim on the road.


Bukit Bintang street.
















This is Chirstine.


My partner being narcissist. x)


She's also my housemate.


The cute-cute one loor~~


hahahaha~~~













Looks like zizta,huh?


^^



This one leh, is my roomate.


Aaaa~~


she's so funny lo...


but dun mess with her..


nt cuz of her temper.


Hm~~


im thinking dat she's the most creative friend dat i ever had.


She's pretty good at drawing.


n sometimes m asking her to draw my sketches..


hahaha~~~







we go anywhere together.


just like twins.


hahaha~~


wherever wiha's there, i'll b there too.


(omg!! if she read tiz,she'll mad at me.)


xDD










we do love eat so MUCH!!!!











eat it.. eat it.. eat it..


everything is about EAT it!!!


xD



































see? how much we all do love culinary?


hohohoh~~


dat's all we ate for a day.




*LOVE TODAY*

No comments:

Post a Comment