Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nostalgia

Have u been in NOSTALGIA?
hmm~~
anything about our childhood. Kinda miss that moment.
Im listening to old song. And it's soon make me feel back my past for sure.
Dejavu,eh?
When i was little,i used to listen Andy lau's song.
Aaaa~~
So handsome dat guy. Getting older isnt the matter being idol.
I also listen to Cang Ie Sen's song.
Suddenly i feel like im so OLD nw..
ck..ck..ck..
but then i noe, MEMORY is something dat we'll bring with us till our rest.
so it's precious enough to keep in mind.
Although it's a bad memory. However it's a part of our life's story.
If i have time machine, im sure i'll go back. Even just to see my childhood.
But that's not mean im nt going to face my future. Hehehehe...
FUTURE IS IMPORTANT.. BUT PAST IS MORE PRECIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment