Monday, May 28, 2012

6 things u might want to know about me

1. I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles - Audrey Hepburn
Yes! I believe in pink. And so obsessed with it. Everything in pink catch my attention. Pink is more than just color to me, it's like a soul to express the feeling. Either u're in love or broken. 

2. Im a home-based child. I could stay whole day even weeks at home. As long as there're food, internet, music, movies or BOOKS!

3. I used to act like a teacher when I was a little girl. I collect all my books, throw them and shout my classmate names. I had a lot of dream. I want to be a chef when my mom gave me a cooking set toy. I want to be a pregnant woman when I put a pillow inside my dress. I want to be a business woman, when I put my mom's heels on my feet. I want to be a singer, when I karaoke with my sister. And last but not least, I want to be a designer when I found my mom's sewing machine.

4. I had a faded scar on my right side knee. That's because I ran to my dad when he got home. Neglecting his motorbike exhaust. And BOOM!

5. I got trapped in my wardrobe couple months ago when I was trying to clean the inside. So I got in and wipe the door. Suddenly the door slide and closed. I panicked and couldnt think for more than 10 minutes. All I thought is I might dead! I might dead. Haha! Then I relaxed and found my wedges, using the strap to open the door. I feel so grateful that moment.

6. Most of times, I open the last page of a novel just to read the ending. So I wont die of guessing while Im reading.

That's all. Maybe Im not good enough to understand myself. And there might be another post like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment