I suppose to call it worst weekend since it was flooding in Jakarta. In fact, I found it better than I could imagine. First day when flood hit Jakarta, it feels like hell! I was staying at home the whole day, thing get worse once the electricity has been shut. As much as I hate darkness, I have to bear sleeping in dark (without air conditioner!) The next day, I was thinking no matter what I should get the hell out of my dorm. So I decided to evacuate. Together with my housemate, we rode trash cart! Yeah, you heard me. As soon as we saw flood getting higher, we leave. I admit riding the trash cart is unforgettable experience. Though we're ashamed, we can't resist the laugh.
| Flood everywhere! |
| Wish for Cinderella cart, and this came up! |
Another story of the flooding week is I met new people and make friends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment