Is it brain control the mindset? Or the heart? Somebody please tell me. Is it true that brain and heart, logic and feeling are never in line?
Today I found myself trapped in my own mindset. I was all about complaining how my life goes, the hardship I've been struggling. On the other side, I was thinking of how grateful my life is, comparing to others. Well, some middle-lower class people.
In the end, I just tell myself,
"You are the one who responsible for your happiness. Not because u're not allowed to drive a car, so u don't happy. It's about the way u think. Some people said, u should compare your life to people who has a better life than u. No! It's not all the way it is. Sometimes, u need to look down, just to remind yourself how to be thankful."
At first, I was complaining to my parents. I want to drive, I want puppy, I want new phone, I want this, I want that. But I forgot, how much I've been given. Well, I was born nearly perfect (read: 2 eyes that can see, 2 ears that can hear, and so on), I've experienced college life, I have a job, I have a better shelter to live, while other people still think what to eat for tomorrow.
Im not saying Im a good person. Im sure I'll still complaining about life in the future. But I wish, what happened today will be a new start of my mindset.
Ps. Happy birthday Angel!! Wish u all the best :*
xx!
No comments:
Post a Comment