My final is about to come on 16th. And I still have to do 3 garments. With a lots of board and the stuff! OMG!! Im dying! Seriously. But I'll fight. This is my last semester in Limkokwing. *fiuh~
So what happened? I went to Sunway Pyramid few weeks ago. Together with Christine. Ya! Only two of us. We were like, "uhm~ should we go somewhere?" Then suddenly TARAAA! We were at Sunway. The exciting part of today is, we played ICE SKATING! FYI, I never tried this before. Well, first my parents never allow me to skate, then Im afraid to try.
But I reinforced myself. Of course with Christine's escort. I can say that she's such a good teacher. She keep holding my hand. LOL! Thanks to u,dear!
The shoes! Ya! The shoes. Is more terrible than high heels. I cant even walk properly. And when it comes on the ice, I feel like Im on uncontrolled board. I cant stop my move. Keep rolling and rolling. Luckily, I have Christine by my side, and the holder beside the ring. I wonder how they can even dance on the ice ring. Practice! YES!! May b I need more practice.
I finished four rows. First, I was so nervous, and I keep held the side of the ring. Second comes easier, though I still cant keep my hand aside. Third, I start to loose my grip. And forth, I can handle my body. To keep it balance, and touch the side ring rarely. Though I was still nervous and scare of fall down. But, I dint fall down. Seriously! Well, I might just ALMOST fell. But thanks God, I dint have my face on the ice. LOL!
I hope, I'll get better doing that next time. HAHA!
I never expect that skating will be so tiring. But ya! It still kinda fun! :D






No comments:
Post a Comment