I just get back from fabric hunting. Exhausted!!
Guess what!? I spent a lot of money for my project. Huh~
I prefer spend my money for shopping actually. LOL!
I bought so many fabric for my project. And I'll be busy these weeks!
REALLY!! Super duper busy! Huff~
And Im ready for this garment. Hope so. Hahah!
I remember I promise my friend to upload my gothic photos.
But I cant online last nite bcuz of internet connection problem.
These photos actually are old-stuffs in my folder. But yeah~ I just post it.
LOL~
And this is a photography project to Wiha. And she asked me to be her model.
So yeaaah~
So what do u think?
Scary? Sexy? Mysterious? Hahaha~
Feel free to drop a comment.
:D
Serem mak..
ReplyDeletecool ..
ReplyDeletewhy do you not become a magician.
he3 ...
definitely more cool ..
mysterious, cool, sexy ..
I liked this one ..
he3 ...
^. ^
Simak
Baca secara fonetik