Thursday, November 14, 2013

Homecook Steamed Fish

Lately, cooking is my new hobby. Apparently Im still not good at it. But I making some progress.
It was my second attempt cooking steamed fish. Let's skip the first try because it taste weird.

The Preparation
Homecook Steamed Fish

Ingredients:
Fish (preferably with tender texture. Im using fish fillet because it is easier to clean)
Lemon
Garlic
Ginger
Chili
Soy sauce
Sugar and Pepper (according to your taste)

How to:
First, squeeze the lemon in all parts of the fish so it won't smell fishy. Let stand approximately 20 minutes.

Chopped the garlic, chili and ginger.

Put the fish in a bowl fill with sugar, pepper, 3 tablespoon soy sauce and the chopped ingredients.

Put in a pot and steamed for 15-25 minutes. And done!
In my second try, I added lemon and ginger so it tastes much better than the first one. Still need practice though.


It was my homecook dinner with bf. Glad that he liked it although it still taste 'weird'. Guess I'll visit carrefour and hanging out at kitchen more.

No comments:

Post a Comment