Monday, November 18, 2013

Beeftato

So far, this menu is my best cuisine. In appreciation of it, I named it "Beeftato" Well, honestly I copied the recipe from internet but I improvised a bit. FYI, because Im a newbie, please excuse the use of words that are not like other recipes in general. Such as dosage of salt, sugar, pepper and etc. Instead I use the word 'some'. In this case, kindly use your taste to adjust.

Ingredients:
Onion
Garlic
Chili
Minced beef
Potato
Coriander powder
Sweet Soy Sauce
Sugar, Salt, and Pepper
Cooking oil

How to:
Chopped the onion, garlic and chili

Prepare the minced beef

Cut the potato into smaller size, soak in salt water

Stir fry the onion, garlic and chili

Put the minced beef, cook till done

Pour the potatoes, added salt, sugar, pepper, sweet soy sauce, coriander powder and water. Stir till the water dried a little. Remember to taste.

I swear it tastes good, although the pictures is blur! 

I also experimenting with only egg, garlic and butter (take out the potato and coriander powder and water) It taste more savory and salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment