Thursday, September 26, 2013

Babbling

**** Nothing IMPORTANT here !

People say, in order to have a better future we should let go the past. I agreed. But somehow it's not easy to walk on the path we barely know. I've left Voice+ Magazine and officially work for Salt n Pepper. I admit, having a new work environment is not easy. I miss my old office desk and the people in there. But life must go on. I gotta face what's in front me.

Another thing is I'm one of the semifinalist of Lomba Perancang Mode (LPM) 2013, the most prestigious fashion competition in Indonesia. Kindly vote my design HERE by giving a thumb and help me share it. Your vote will mean so much to me.

Keep fighting ! (Even I feel so sleepy right now, and can't wait for Friday *lol*)
Have a good day, fellas! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your design. I thumb it up on facebook because it's so creative! :)

    May I know something, where did you edit it? By photoshop or any else? And how to make it, can you share a bit here?
    I need to create a uniform design for school competition and I hope you reply my messege (sorry for being anon, I don't have google account). Hope you win the competition and have a nice day kak lily. Thanks before (will check your reply soon if u don't mind) :)

    - mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mia!
    Thanks for your thumbs and support :)
    I really appreciate it.

    Im not using any software. It is a free hand drawing using watercolor, simply cut and paste the description on paper. You can customized the shape by cutting it creatively. After that, I just scan the sketches that's why the description looks like it was designed by photoshop.

    Well, I hope my information can be useful for your school project. Wish you the best and goodluck! :)

    ReplyDelete