Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A comeback greeting

How time flies, it's been almost two months since my last update. Even I never consider myself as a blogger, I still feel guilty neglecting my blog for such a long time. Many things happened lately. Mostly good things. I joined a fashion design competition held by Plaza Senayan 'Palm Award 2013'. Beyond my expectation, I was one of the top 21 finalists. And for those who read my blog (especially Indonesian) you can come to Plaza Senayan, Jakarta on 29th June to vote for me. Even you are not coming (because you're not Indonesian or not staying in Jakarta) you can still help me by sending me your best wishes :)

Another big announcement to be made is I'm no longer single. Well, I know that's not a big deal to be talked about. But thing is, I'm going to visit his hometown. And so excited about that. Which means I'm going to blog about my weekend trip very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment