Monday, October 24, 2011

Pretz Birthday!

"Happy Birthday, Khe Kia. Mamak loves you, always do :) "

Mamak wish u,
More mature to face life.
Be a better person.
May u find someone soon aka. Mario Maurer. LOL!
Can get rid all your assignment.
Most of all, I wish u stay healthy and be happy always.
*kiss



Have I told u how much I love October? LOADS! Most lovely person in my life celebrate their birthday on October.
Im gonna say

"Happy Birthday, Tajie. Mamak loves you, and always will :) "

Though your birthday hasnt arrived yet. Let me just wishing you. (read: Im going to Penang tomorrow. So I cant post it on time.)

Mamak wish u,
Always happy as usual u do.
Find a better man, so u can forget that bastard!
May u finish all the garments asap!
Could be what u want all this time (Money slap! LOL)
Most of all, may we be friends till we grey.



Last but not least, to Wiha. I know your birthday has past. But as Mamak, I should fair.  HAHA!


No matter what, we will be friends forever.
Love prets!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment