Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day

Happy mother's day to my beloved mom.
I wish I were with u, spending the whole day with u. In fact, Im in KL, and u're in Singapore. *fiuh~
I was given a chance to join her, but I was doomed to stay here, stuck with all my assignments. After all, I appreciate my choice. I was responsible of my assignment. And I can put my joy aside, after I done that all. Means, I still can go there other time. Well, Im kind proud of my decision. HAHA!
In this special day I wanna told u, I love u so much! Though I did a lot of mistakes in my past, I know u'll forgive me anytime. U r the inspiration in my life. I know we've been through a lot of troubles. No matter that was my bad, u always said, that's alright. I was just dont know what Im doing. And u r there to remind me.
I will always take a good care of u. U r a perfect mom to me. *though I sometimes annoyed. LOL!




Anyway, it's not only for my mom. I dedicate this post to every mom in this world.
The most difficult job in this world is to be mom. And I know, I should be one, someday. Every mom is the best woman ever. They know what to do for the kids. Of course with their own way. Remember, women have instict. Some said, mom is a fallen angel that God sent to protect us. She was gift with an angel heart, without wings.
May all mothers in the world be the greatest women. 




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! We all love u, Mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment