Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too handsome to be real

Too handsome to be real, dont u think so?
Well, this post dedicated to girls. Because we used to adore such a cute idol like them. *No offense! 
So, this is the handsome list according to me or we? Agree? 


1. Jung Yong Hwa - Korea
 His name was bloomed through a drama in Korea,You're Beautiful. He role as Shin Woo. He's the leader if CNBlue- a Korean boy band. He is also a model, singer, and actor. Super talented! 




2. Jang Geun Suk - Korea
 He's actually play as a male lead in a Korean movie, Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do. But he gained more popularity since his appearance in the same movie with Yong Hwa, You're Beautiful. He can sing very well. And always role as a singer. Though he isnt singer in real life. The latest drama he play is, Marry me,Mary. As usual, he's a leader of an Indie band in that movie. Somehow, he has a charismatic voice.




3. Mario Maurer - Thailand
 Well, I dont really know this actor so much. Since I decided to be his fan yesterday. After watching his movie trailer, A little thing called love .aka. First love. See? How charming he is, I just watched the trailer. Not the movie yet. Anyway,he's worth to be in this list.




3. Chace Crawford - America
 WOW! Who dont know this hot guy? May be I should call him Nathaniel Archibald. His appearance in Gossip Girl melt me down. Though Im not so into Caucasian idol, but I should admit, he's more than charming, isnt he?



Okay. uhm~ I just receive a news from my friend, Angel. She told me that she loves reading my blog. And enjoying it. Even she skipped her lesson for reading my blog. *so touching! But dear, u should read ur book much more than u reading my post. HAHA! 
And talked so, I also have assignment to do. I'd better doing my assignment more than typing this post. So, stay tune to my blog. Keep reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete