Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Karaoke with Besties

As I said yesterday, Im gonna fix my assignment the next day.
Yeah! I did!
At least I know how to do drapping. Though Im not sure whether it's correct or not.
Im still trying. 
Here is the Front-Back view.BTW, it's just a test fit. 


 

After I done the drapped, together with my besties, Wiha n Christine.
We went to IOI mall. We love go somewhere without planning.
Everything just happened in blink.
The next thing we know, we were already at Redbox, IOI.
We sing so many songs.
This isnt the first time, we end class earlier, and skip to karaoke.
After few hours, and realized we lost a lot of voice.
We then decided have a meal at next stop stand.


We ordered Strawberry Ice Floss.


And while enjoying the dessert, we gossiping around 2 hours.
Ya! U know, girls always do that.
No matter where we are, and what we're doing.
So what're we discussing about?
Ah~ that's a secret I'll never tell.
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment