Sunday, April 24, 2011

Alamanda Trip

First, I wanna say 'sorry' for so many blur photos. I hope it's alright.

After lunch, me, Wiha and Christine, think to refresh our mind for awhile. So we decided go to Alamanda. A shopping mall. Not really a big mall. But at least we had fun there. I checked the movie which is showing at Alamanda. We were considering between The Roommate or Red Riding Hood. Kind of hard decision. Leighton Meester or Amanda Seyfried. After watching the trailer in Youtube. We choosed Leighton Meester. Yeah, cuz we thought Red Riding Hood might be alike Twilight. Uh~





We had around half an hour before the movie. We spent it at Alamanda gamezone (well, I dont know what's exactly the name is).
I was so exciting. Because last time I went to a place like that with Yung~, remember?
And this time I bring my besties to play with.
Wiha seems not interest at the beginning. Perhaps, she just never try something like that for a long time. It feels awkward?







But, we forced her. We just bought the tokens, and she has to play the game as well. 
Three of us played fishing. Unexpected, Wiha is the winner. She stand till me and Christine lose.
Well, Im not a good game player, I admit that. I never win! May be I need more practice,huh?





Guess what? Time flew so fast. It always does, when we enjoyed it. 
It's time for movie.
Well, well, well, Leighton is totally different from Blair Waldorf. She's psycho!
OMG! I cant imagine if I had a roommate like her. 
A super protective roommate. 
At the beginning of the movie, everything seems normal.
Girl and girl, hanging out together. Sharing room and listen to each other.
But things getting worse, when one of them starting jealous seeing others having new friends.
Better u watch it yourself. I bet that was a nice movie after all.
And u'll find out u still love Leighton with her acting.
To be honest, I'd still prefer Blair than the Rebecca-she role in the movie.

Then, we had our dinner at Chicken rice shop. 
As usual, we talked more than we eat. LOL!
We talked about so many things. Mostly about the government. What a weird topic for girls?Probably!





Well, anybody watched Eat Pray Love?
Ya! I know, that was so NOT NEW in hollywood. I just watched it yesterday. Dont blame me, I just dont have the right time to watch it. *hehehe~
The movie was so COOL! I cant describe how cool it was. But it extremely makes me feel, I want a holiday like that. Beside facing a broken relationship. 

Been in Italy, India, and Indonesia. WOW! Triple-I! 
When can I get such a perfect holiday? After I graduate? Get a job? Hopefully.
I started dreaming, enjoying pasta in Italy, on the roadside. HWA!
Before that all happen, I have to make sure, I grown up already. Just like Liz, self-independent. 
And it's not that easy. 

But that makes me think. After I passed my semester-holly-break. Sewing all the day. *Hufft!
I was thinking, may be I should probably be a writer? *Im not joking btw.
I keep writing since I was in junior high school. But I never finished the story I write. Because everything seems so blur in the end. U know, deciding a PERFECT ending is not that easy. It doesnt mean everything should be in happy ending. I have a LOTS of thinking, ideas or whatever we called it. And pour them all into words. I did, sometimes. May be I should write more. And dig my writing-instinct. Who knows I could be a writer one day? And not a designer. HAHA!
Be a writer probably much easier than a designer. But both use MIND and CREATIVE. So am I? *sigh~

Well, well, well.. Dont think to much! Walk the path in front step by step. Dont look so far. And soon will reach the perfect place. That's what we called DREAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment