Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random

Why I name the title as RANDOM?
Bcuz I feel like I wanna write something.
But I dont know what to write.
And it's so RANDOM.

I might not sleep tonite.
What else!? Assignment. The biggest enemy in my life. Haha!
Yes, I AM WORRIED.
But hell yeah, Im still blogging.

Im totally have no idea about my work.

I wonder why Im so lazy?
The harder I try to think, I still cant figure it out.
And I realized I just waste my time to think about the answer. Haha!

Is being lazy count a sin. I cant imagine how much sin i've did.

May b there's an evil beside me. And told me be lazy.
May b Im just not in mood to do my work.
May b Im tired.
May b the work is too hard for me.
May b I can do it better next time. So I dont have to force myself now.
May b it's a destiny to b lazy.
Thousand of MAY BE that I cant write one by one.

And yeaah~
'May Be' is the word for the lazy lady like me.
Hahaha~

*wanna share a story.
About my friend.
I dont have to write her name. (She should b proud that I write about her. Haha~)

May b (AGAIN may b! Haha~)
Love isnt in ur side right now.
And love isnt playing around u.
It's sincere. That's why it need time to gather u to someone.
Dont worry,dear.
There's always someone for someone.
When it's time, he'll come.
U may fail loving someone (or some-Ones)
Cuz love is always about that.
People come and go.
So do love. But when u find the true .
Believe that's ur destiny.
:)

1 comment:

  1. 随机
    ランダム
    عشوائية
    zufällige
    aléatoire
    랜덤
    Acak
    ^^


    Hope both personal gratitude that is working hard to plan the sky is the power converter.
    Whatever plan is written in the sky - even before your birth - will be modified, and adapted to what you ask - if you sprinkle the dust glistening hope of peace both in your gratitude for the authority that you receive, to seek the goodness in the beauty of a job .

    You will not be able to see their presence, but you will see their magical impact on the respect given by life to you.

    You are the reason for the success of your own, then make sure that you focus your attention to yourself. You will not be good for anyone, if you are not good for yourself. Nature provides the time, sort of life path to victory, and allow the use of force for the success of everyone - including us, so begin today, berketetapanlah to make yourself as the main reason for your success.

    Terima kasih dan Salam Super,
    Mario Teguh

    he3...

    ReplyDelete